Hello! Did you just receive your bag?! Hooray! I hope you are loving it so much! I know lots of you are still trying to decide, "how should I wear my Traveler bag?!" A purse? A messenger/sling? Or the backpack?!
This little blog post will help show you how to tie the most beautiful knot for your Traveler to be worn in a backpack style!
- Line up the bottom of the straps.
- Create a loop that looks similar to the photo.
- Push the loop OVER the ring by the grab and go handle.
- Pull it through enough to feed each strap through. One towards the right. One towards the left.
- Carefully and evenly pull the straps until the knot is lying flat and tight around the ring.
- Hook your straps on the rings at the bottom and adjust your sliders to your best fit!
See our pictures below for a visual! Video on YouTube coming soon!